How do I set up or change my tax withholding?

Fax or mail us a letter stating the exact dollar amount or the exemptions you want us to withhold.  We do not calculate a percentage.

Be sure your signature and social security number are on the letter.

We only withhold federal income tax.  We do not withhold state income tax.