How do I request that you make a change to a retiree’s account, or give/release information on that account, if I am not the actual retiree?

We need legal paperwork (i.e. power of attorney papers, guardianship papers, trust papers or a signed release from the retiree) before we can honor any such requests.  Fax or mail this paperwork to our office.  We do not suggest using email, as the retiree’s social security number could be compromised by sending it via the internet.

Fax: (443) 259-4880

Mail: Adventist Retirement, 9705 Patuxent Woods Drive, Columbia, MD 21046