How Do I Report a Change in My Marital Status?

If you need to report a change in your marital status, please email your information to  or fax or mail it to our office (address and fax are listed below). Please include the following information in your correspondence: your name; your Social Security Number (SSN); your new spouse’s name; your new spouse’s SSN; your date of marriage. Also indicate whether your new spouse already receives benefits from NAD Adventist Retirement.

Adventist Retirement
9705 Patuxent Woods Drive
Columbia, MD  21046
Fax: 443-259-4880